Nasha Mukti Kendra in Paonta Sahib
One of the greatest fears after detoxification is to relapse into the old habits. People take a brave step when they decide to detoxify themselves from substance abuse and alcoholism they have been doing for quite some time. Therefore, it is natural that people will not want to relapse after doing everything. Our Nasha Mukti Kendra in Paonta Sahib, nasha mukti kendra in panchkula, and other rehab points tell you how to remain sober and clean after detoxification.
- Recognise and acknowledge the craving and ask for help to deal with it properly. Do not hide this feeling, and do not fear judgments from people, because being sober is beyond just detoxification of substances from your body. It is a continuous process as you will see in the other points in this article.
- Stay away from environments that can cause a relapse. Your most trustworthy friends will want you to remain clean when you desire to do so. They will help you to lead a better life, rather than just getting indulged in intoxications with you.
- Replace old habits with more constructive and productive new ones like exercising, writing, meditating, etc. At our centres like the nasha mukti kendra in Paonta sahib, nasha mukti kendra in panchkula, we provide meditation assistance to reduce craving and deal with withdrawal symptoms.
- European journal of psychology says that a new habit takes two months before it becomes automatic. Other studies have shown that it takes 21 days to acquire a new habit. Either case, with proper guidance and care you can change your old addictions with new hobbies and activities.
- Apart from meditation, you can also do Yoga and other forms of exercises, as it releases natural endorphins, which relieve stress and make you feel good.
- Also, eating well is necessary. What matters is not just what you eat, but also how much you eat. If you're hungry and cranky or have imbalanced nutrients, cravings can happen, so keeping to a daily meal and snack schedule is an effective way to remain sober. Stay away from foods that weigh down and boost cravings and eat those that fuel you and keep you safe instead.
- To have a support group is the most imperative way to remain sober after detox. Detox programmes of nasha mukti kendra in Paonta sahib, Nasha Mukti Kendra in Panchkula, and other centres will help you sustain your strength and determination for the world outside the rehab. Go for regular meetings and appreciate each other for the progress, and give support wherever required.
- Detoxification and medication lessen withdrawal effects. Counselling and therapy tend to decrease the use of drugs and risky behaviour. Counseling typically focuses on coping and therapeutic mechanisms in the long term. We personalise the process as per individuals who come for treatment. Therapy offers sobriety incentives, helps change behaviours and strengthens life skills.